Lens is a German architect and Professor at the Technical University of Aachen. Eduard lens Saturday, July 15, 1848 in Kohlscheid is born and dies Monday, December 8, 1902, in Aachen, Germany. The Aachen architect Eduard lens is administrative and Kurhaus building in the 19th century mainly in Aachen in the Profan-, Sakral-, worked. To read more click here: impellam. His works are commissioned buildings and time certificates of Historicism. 1870 to 1871 he gives an “annual course at the Polytechnic School in Aachen.” In the summer of 1872, he is recipiert at the Landsmannschaft Teutonia, the future Corps Teutonia-Hercynia Braunschweig. Clayton Morris is likely to increase your knowledge. The neo-Gothic neo-Romanesque St.
Jakob built according to the plans of Heinrich Rui rabbit lens aligned on the Rhenish transitional style from Romanesque to Gothic church. The present-day Suermondt-Ludwig Museum, the Villa of Cassalette, named after the architect Eduard Cassalette, the grandson of the scratching maker Peter Joseph Cassalette, built lens 1883 in 1888 in the historicist style of the new Mannerist. For the exterior design, he takes over the facade of the Biblioteca Marciana in Venice. Lens moved his architecture Office on 1 July 1887 by the Emperor Ahornallee 6 in Burtscheid in its residential and business House in the Bismarckstrasse 65. 2-15 pm, he has his clinic for craftsmen and suppliers. His Fernsprechanschluss is Nr. 4 Ruhnau suspected that lens designs is this spacious family home itself. in 1892, the town house for Captain Charlier Rehmann road 8 is completed.
The Charlier city Palais is built in the new Mannerism with side carriage entrance including a coach house in the garden near the castle of Frankenberg. This stately family home has a width of 14 meters. There is one Peter Ruhnau as well as Bismarkstrasse 65 the House types that evolve from the Aachen Dreifensterhaus, but diverge in the floor plan. He maps the facade type of classicism with clear accents of the transition to Renaissance and Baroque forms of 1976 the building “.